To stay on a private Island is a very unique and special experience that not everyone can enjoy or say they have done.
- Crow Island is on the St. Lawrence River near the Wellesley Island State Park
- The 1.75 acres, horseshoe shaped Island, is privately owned, well cared for and now available for renting
- Crow Island has it's own natural beach area and small wildlife.
- 1300 square foot Cottage is located on the right side of the island. It has 2-bedrooms, large kitchen, Living room, screened-in Porch and an outside Deck. There is hot running water, a fabulous shower/full bathroom and electricity, of course!
- The Cottage has 360 degree views of the river. Every room has a view.
- Access to the island is only available by boat. Boats can be rented from Wellesley Island State Park Marina.
Crow Island is located in the Thousand Islands, New York
The island has been in our family for generations, obtained at a time when the islands weren't worth anything. We have a great respect for the wildlife on our island and enjoy teaching the newest of generations the beauty of nature and the River. We have all learned to swim here, play in the sand on the beach, enjoy barbecue dinners, roasting marshmellows and telling stories. We get reconnected to ourselves and our families here. We come from a long line of River Rats and Oh, how we enjoy listening to the loons at night.